Panoramic view of the port
The Port of Bilbao is for many reasons, one of the most important transport and logistics centres in the European Atlantic Arc. In addition to its privileged geographical location, it offers a series of unquestionable advantages:
- A great tradition and quality services: a port with more than 700 years of history
- Modern and functional installations for all types of goods
with draughts of up to 32 metres.
- Magnificent land connections.
- Railway connections
to its dry dock network: Azuqueca (Guadalajara), Coslada (Madrid) and Villafría (Burgos).
- A huge offer of maritime Commercial services
for all markets.
- An agile port also in document processing:'epuertobilbao'electronic commerce platform.
- A future full of possibilities thanks to the enlargement the works carried out and ongoing
- Great investment capacity.
Your entry to the European market.